DEEPAK CHOPRA'S 10 SECRETS TO THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH
Stumbling upon the fountain of youth may seem like an unlikely feat, but with these tips we've learned that accessing endless youth is an option inside each and everyone of us:
1. Get to know your spirit as a real force through meditation and silence
2. Get rid of all the toxins in your life (environment, food, drink, emotions)
3. Shed the need for approval
4. Use the mirror of relationships for your own evolution
5. Change your inner dialogue from what's in it for me to how can I help
6. Be sensitive to the needs of your body including its sensuality
7. Stay in the moment
8. Don't constantly judge
9. Replace fear motivated behaviour by love motivated behaviour
10. Whenever confronted with a situation (a conflict) look for inner solutions, not outer solutions
To learn more about Deepak Chopra, http://www.DeepakChopra.com
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.
Monday, 28 May 2012 13:30
Yes! Growing younger is possible and I applaud New Realities for opening hearts, eyes and minds to this potential. The first prerequisite is to believe it can happen. I believe it can happen - and it is happening for me. I am truly blessed.
Sunday, 04 September 2011 03:44
posted by Meera Jacka
my name is Meera Jacka and I need help: at the end of term two I made it into a program known as eGATS (email gifted and talented students program). During this program I am given challenges which require much research and are extremely difficult.
I am reaching the end of the program and must now perform a major task and I am allowed to choose my own topic. Our theme this year is “Making connections” and I have chosen “The connection between life and death.... by looking at near death experiences.”
For this task I have decided to interview people who have had a near death experience, asking them to do me two favours if they are willing:
1. Would you be willing to write me your close death experience, including what you felt, what you saw, and how it has effected you/changed your life
2. And would you be willing to paint me a picture expressing how you felt, and describing all that happened using colours to paint whatever you feel tells a story.
P.S. this artwork would be the centre piece of my project and is extremely important.
You can send it to me scanned via e-mail (email@example.com) or to the address below.
Lismore Heights Primary School
Attention: Meera Jacka, class 5/6R
Lismore Heights NSW 2480