In 1985 Irene Siegel first journeyed to Peru. Little did she know that her world of known reality would explode into a profound understanding of alternate realities, spiritual teachers and animal allies. This was just the beginning of her incredible adventure with Shamans in the mountains and jungles of South America. It was during this early time that she first learned of the Mayan Calendar, and the awakening of consciousness that would take us through the year 2012 and into a Golden Age. Come and join her as she shares her teachings and takes us on a mystical journey into the mystical world of the shaman. We will be using breathing techniques and drumming to induce a meditative state, leading us to the home of our animal allies and spiritual teachers. We will also discuss the use of the Native American Medicine Wheel as a living tool for growth and transformation.
- Learn the skill of journeying into the non-ordinary world of the Shaman through meditation and drumming.
- Develop your inner vision and learn to dream your world into being.
- Access your higher awareness in order to work with animal allies, the forces of nature, and personal guides for greater spiritual initiation, person development, and health and wellbeing.
- Learn the significance of the ending of the Mayan cycle in 2012, and what that can mean in terms of personal and planetary development.
- Develop an understanding of the significance of the Medicine Wheel, and how it is used for growth and transformation.
Date: Friday 3/9/12
Time: 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Place: TRS, 44 East 32 St., 11th floor, NYC.
Registration:Please register in advance by following this link:
The Art of Healing Body & Mind
202 East Main St. - Suite 102, Huntington, New York 11743 (631) 547-5433